Announcement of PESTECH Scholarship 2020
PESTECH is committed in contributing back to society by improving own products and solutions to optimize energy efficiency for better social living. Recognizing the importance of nurturing next generation of expertise, PESTECH CARE Scholarship Program is launched to support undergraduate and postgraduate in realizing their educational goals.
PESTECH CARE Scholarship Program aims to help Malaysian students with excellent academic performance to attain higher education with coverage of living allowance and educational fees.
Training and internship are also offered to scholars to secure employment, equip them with international experience and develop industrial skills and knowledge in PESTECH, an international and reputable company in Malaysia energy sector.
Requirements to be qualified:
- Malaysian citizens
- Possess good academic qualifications
- Participate and active in extra-curricular activities
- Shortlisted applicants must be willing to attend interview session with PESTECH senior management team if requested, at their own cost.
- Must not be recipient of any other scholarship or award from any other organizations and/ or institutions
Preferred field of study:
- Engineering: Electrical& Electronics, Mechanical, Civil& Structure
- Commercial: Business & Management, Human Resources
- Any other courses that meet PESTECH’s needs
Values of Scholarship:
- The full scholarship cover tuition fees and living allowance (limited to applicable room and board approved by PESTECH)
- The scholarship will only cover expenses incurred after the award to recipients (e.g. upon execution of the scholarship agreement)
- (The scholarship is subjected to consistent and excellent academic performance and will be reviewed at yearly basis)
Feel free to download below scholarship brochure for more information and start your journey with PESTECH!